Join us for one of the northwest’s finest sportsmen shows.
For outdoor men, women, and children from throughout the region, the HAPO Center will be filled with the latest in outdoor equipment, a trophy antler collection from the northwest, kid’s fishing pond, free air rifle range, free hourly hunting and fishing seminars, and more!
This year’s show will include many booths and exhibits in both the Expo Hall and the Arena. Exhibitors include retail merchants, factory reps, outdoor clubs and organizations, taxidermists, wildlife art, fishing boats, and fishing and hunting guides who will be available to help you plan your vacations. Make sure to stick around and listen for your name as there will be hourly door prizes given away.
Friday: 12:00pm to 7:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am to 6:00pm
Sunday: 10:00am to 4:00pm
One time daily admission gets you in all three days for one low price!
• Adults: $11.00
• Children 6-12: $6.00
• Children Under 6: FREE
• Friday – Seniors 60+: $6.00
• Sunday – Kids’ Day: $1.00 off admission for children ages 6-12
• Military: Show your military ID and receive $1.00 off admission
• Main Attraction: TBA
• Daily Hunting & Fishing Seminars (see schedule)
• Fishing Boats & Tackle, Hunting Gear, Guides, Lodges and More
• Retail Stores with Special Show Prices
• NW Big Game Trophy Antler Display (Sponsored by Ranch & Home)
• FREE PARKING!
• Lunker Lake Fishing Pond
Kids can fish for trout at this well-stocked fishpond.
All profits benefit the Richland Rod & Gun Club.
• Air Rifle Range
Kids can shoot targets for FREE!
Hosted by Richland Rod & Gun Club.
Complete it and receive a prize!
• Balloon Shoot
Kids can learn how to shoot a bow.
Hosted by Colyak Bowhunters.
• Fly Tying Workshop
Learn how to tie a fly, and take home your creation!
• Kids’ Day – All Day Sunday
• $1 Off Admission
• Free Fishing
• Hourly Door Prizes
• And More!