This exciting show will take place at the Town Toyota Center and will be packed with attractions and demonstrations, including Lunker Lake, where kids can fish for free!
The Wenatchee Valley Sportsmen Show will offer consumers a prime opportunity to see the latest in outdoor gear, the newest in fishing boats, motors and accessories, plus guides and lodges from all over the Northwest, and more! You’ll love the special attractions and learn from the informative seminars presented by outdoor professionals.
Friday: 12:00pm to 7:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am to 6:00pm
Sunday: 10:00am to 5:00pm
One time daily admission gets you in all three days for one low price!
• Adults: $9.00
• Children 6-12: $4.00
• Children Under 6: FREE
• Friday – Seniors 60+: $4.00
• Sunday – Kids’ Day: $1.00 off admission for children ages 6-12
• Military: Show your military ID and receive $1.00 off admission
• Main Attraction – West Texas Rattlesnake Show
• NW Big Game Trophy Antler Display
Elaborate display of northwest big game animals
Bring in your trophy to be officially scored
• Daily Hunting and Fishing Seminars by the Experts (see schedule)
• Fly Tying Theater (see schedule)
Hosted by Wenatchee Valley Flyfishers
• FREE Giveaways Each Day to First 150 People
• Special Show Prices on Boats, Campers, Trailers, Tackle and More!
• Hourly Door Prizes (donated by show exhibitors)
• Retail Stores with Special Show Prices
• FREE PARKING!
• Kids’ Day – All Day Sunday
• $1 Off Admission
• Lots of Activities for Kids
• Hourly Door Prizes
• And More!