We have unfortunately decided to cancel the Central Washington Sportsmen Show for 2022. There were several reasons all leading to the same conclusion, yet it was still a difficult decision to make. Hopefully, 2023 will not present the same complications and we’ll be able to move forward once again. The 2023 Central Washington Sportsmen Show is scheduled for February 24 – 26.
The Tri-Cities Sportsmen Show is going on this January as planned.
Friday: 1:00pm to 7:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am to 6:00pm
Sunday: 10:00am to 5:00pm
One time daily admission gets you in all three days for one low price!
• Adults: $10.00
• Children 6-12: $6.00
• Children Under 6: FREE
• Friday – Seniors 60+: $6.00
• Sunday – Kids’ Day: $1.00 off admission for children ages 6-12
• Military: Show your military ID and receive $1.00 off admission
• Annual Horn and Antler Competition
• NW Big Game Trophy Antler Display
• Daily Hunting Seminars by the Experts
• Hunting Gear, Equipment, Guides and Lodges
• Special Show Prices on Campers, Camping Trailers and More!
• Daily Fishing Seminars by the Experts
• Fly Casting Pool
• Fly Tying Demonstrations
• Fly Tying Clinic
(Sponsored by Yakima Flyfishers Association)
• Fly Casting Clinic
• Fishing Gear, Equipment, Guides and Lodges
• Special Show Prices on Boats, Tackle and More!
• Main Attraction: TBD
• FREE Giveaways Each Day
• Hourly Door Prizes (donated by show exhibitors)
• Central Washington Weight Pullers Dog Pull
• Town Square Media Trout Races (3pm Saturday)
• Free Outdoor Photo Contest
• Lunker Lake Fishing Pond
Kids can fish for trout at this well-stocked fishpond.
• Archery Range
Mt. Clemans Archers sponsor this free range
where kids can shoot recurve bows at 10 yards.
• On Target Air Rifle Range
Kids can shoot targets for FREE!
Sponsored by On Target 4-H Club.
• Kids’ Day – All Day Sunday
• $1 Off Admission
• Free Fishing
• Hourly Door Prizes
• And More!