The Central Washington Sportsmen Show will return to the SunDome in Yakima in 2023! There will be more information coming soon. If you have questions or would like to reserve a booth in the show, please contact us.
Friday: 12:00pm to 7:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am to 6:00pm
Sunday: 10:00am to 4:00pm
One time daily admission gets you in all three days for one low price!
• Adults: $10.00
• Children 6-12: $6.00
• Children Under 6: FREE
• Friday – Seniors 60+: $6.00
• Sunday – Kids’ Day: $1.00 off admission for children ages 6-12
• Military: Show your military ID and receive $1.00 off admission
• Annual Horn and Antler Competition
• NW Big Game Trophy Antler Display
• Daily Hunting Seminars by the Experts
• Hunting Gear, Equipment, Guides and Lodges
• Special Show Prices on Campers, Camping Trailers and More!
• Daily Fishing Seminars by the Experts
• Fly Casting Pool
• Fly Tying Demonstrations
• Fly Tying Clinic
(Sponsored by Yakima Flyfishers Association)
• Fly Casting Clinic
• Fishing Gear, Equipment, Guides and Lodges
• Special Show Prices on Boats, Tackle and More!
• Main Attraction: TBD
• FREE Giveaways Each Day
• Hourly Door Prizes (donated by show exhibitors)
• Central Washington Weight Pullers Dog Pull
• Town Square Media Trout Races (3pm Saturday)
• Free Outdoor Photo Contest
• Lunker Lake Fishing Pond
Kids can fish for trout at this well-stocked fishpond.
• Archery Range
Mt. Clemans Archers sponsor this free range
where kids can shoot recurve bows at 10 yards.
• On Target Air Rifle Range
Kids can shoot targets for FREE!
Sponsored by On Target 4-H Club.
• Kids’ Day – All Day Sunday
• $1 Off Admission
• Free Fishing
• Hourly Door Prizes
• And More!